WELCOME TO AUGUST 2010 ISSUE
We extend our warm greetings, and invite you to this new issue of Neltachoutari. We hope that the conversation will go on and even take newer heights.
We also invite our valued readers to send articles for the upcoming issues.
This issue contains:
1. SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS: MOTIVATE CHILDREN by KAMAL POUDEL
2. “TEACHER, HOW DO I IMPROVE MY VOCABULARY?” by LAXMAN GNAWALI
3. JUMPING THE LANGUAGES BARRIER: THE FIFTH SKILL by PHILIPPA BAKER
4. COLONIAL PARANOIA AND CULTURAL NARCISSISM AS A WRITING TROPE by KHAGENDRA ACHARYA
5. ACTIVE, PASSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL VOICES by SHYAM SHARMA
6. REMINISCING THE B. ED. FIASCO by HEM RAJ KAFLE
7. ENGLISH AND VOICE RECOGNITION ELEVATOR (A YOUTUBE VIDEO)