Ways to Join Us
Yes, you can contribute to Nepal’s first ELT web magazine! Whether you are an English teacher or ELT professional of another type, whether you are from Nepal or somewhere else in the world, your thoughts and ideas will add to the quality and diversity of this conversation.
Here are the major ways in which you can contribute to the conversation:
1. COMMENT ON A POST. Click on the “comment” link at the top or bottom of posts and share a thought (we’ll approve it ASAP).
2. SHARE A POST ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK. Click on the “share” link under any article and share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email, or print it for someone who has limited internet access.
3. LIKE WHAT YOU READ, JOIN US ON FACEBOOK. You can click on the “like” button under any post (no Facebook log in needed) to let us know you enjoyed reading it (this will encourage writers). You can also like this blog with the Facebook widget on right, as well as go to our Facebook page from there.
4. CONTRIBUTE A NEW ENTRY. To submit a new blog entry of your own, send it to neltachoutari@ gmail.com. We will help you improve your writing before publishing your entry, if necessary.
5. JOIN CHOUTARI MORE ACTIVELY. If you’d like to take advantage of our professional development opportunities through Choutari, please review the pages under “Choutari Projects” above. You can attend workshops, ask for a writing mentor, and ask to join the editorial team if you can have time and energy/dedication for creating professional development opportunities for the Nepali ELT community (as well as for yourself).
We hope that you will join us in different ways: commenting, liking, subscribing, sharing, submitting new entries, and so on. Thank you in advance for your time!
Editorial Team, Nelta Choutari