Hem Raj Kafle
This is a podcast of my conversation with Ms. Ekku Maya Pun. Ms. Pun has been teaching English in Kathmandu University for the last eighteen years. She is a highly respected person among her fellow teachers and students for her dedication and resourcefulness.
The conversation focuses on five main questions:
1) What made you take up English studies and English teaching?
2) Will you share with us at least three important things that you learned from your experience of being an English teacher?
3) How has the scenario of English teaching changed over the years?
4) How do you take the correlation/tension between English Language Teaching and English (Literary) Studies?
5) What are the challenges for English teachers in the next decade?
Please click the following player to listen to the podcast.
[gigya width=”393″ height=”85″ src=”http://hrk.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v11.swf” quality=”high” flashvars=”jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fhrk.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2010-12-27T10_38_21-08_00%3FautoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26width%3D393″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” allowfullscreen=”true” ]